Is it just natural for us as humans to ignore the hundreds of warning signs around us every day? Maybe we feel that for some reason they just do not apply to us. Traffic signs warn us to slow down or stop. Billboards tell us not to text and drive, or to Click-It-Or-Ticket, but it takes getting a ticket, or worse yet a wreck to get out attention. All of these warning signs around us, yet we still go swimming and fishing in places we should not.

I do not know if you have realized this, but the human body has its own set of warning signs. We call these signs symptoms. I am sure you are familiar with some of them; headaches, joint pain, neck pain, back pain, fatigue, persistent cough, chronic constipation, chronic diarrhea, difficult painful or too frequent urination, a lump in the breast tissue. At times, it becomes difficult to function from day to day when having to deal with these warning signs, but yet in still we continue to ignore them. I can’t tell you if it is because of busy schedules, fear of the unknown, or outright denial, but regardless of the reason, symptoms and warning signs should not be ignored.

Your health should come first, if not for you, for all those that depend on you for love and support. So, if you are one who constantly ignores all the warning signs around, STOP IT, before it becomes too late.